Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

March - Cultivating A Lifestyle Of Balance - Month-End Reflection





If you were able to view the progression of your life over the course of the past three months as a mirror reflection, would you be at peace with the scenes that appeared before you? A quarter of the year has neared completion, which makes the coming days a great time to re-assess, re-evaluate, and re-vamp our goals for 2010. I challenge us to dedicate the remaining days of March in prayerful reflection upon the progress made thus far, areas in need of improvement, and the development of a plan of action for transitioning into the month of April. This journey of living a life of purpose is not always clear cut and easily navigated. It requires discipline, determination, and most of all faith. It is for this reason that I am making the focus for April, Living A Life Of Faith. See you in April!!!


Month-End Review

January - Clearing Out The Clutter
February - Exploring The Meaning Of Love
March - Cultivating A Lifestyle Of Balance

Are you living an uncluttered and loving life of balance?


Questions To Consider During Your Month-End Inspection

- Have I consistantly sought God's direction?
- Is my daily routine effective?
- Which areas are in need of improvement?
- Which areas have I achieved the most success?
- What do I plan to achieve before the end of April?
- How can I better manage my time?

No comments:

Post a Comment