Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

May - Week 4 - Value-Based Living - The Value Of Life Lessons





Many of us spend the bulk of our time planning and organizing the details of our lives. So much time is invested in trying to keep it together that we rarely make time to recover when our worlds begin to fall apart. It is important for us to take a moment to identify the lessons that often come along with our downfalls as well as moments of victory. Often times there are truths that begin to unfold through our shortcomings and success that can serve as catalysts in preparing us for the next phase of our lives.

When we miss life's teachable moments, we can sometimes find ourselves stagnant, and circling the same mountain of disappointment time and time again. This week I challenge us to set aside some time to take a microscopic look at ourselves and the lives we are living. Below are some questions to consider as we search and examine our lives and strive to live life to the fullest!


1. Are there negative patterns within my life that need to be addressed?

2. During moments of success, which actions were the most pivotal to my ability to reach my goal?

3. How have I demonstrated growth spiritually, personally, financially, and relationally within the past five years?

4. Who am I allowing to have influence on my chosen decisions and goals?

5. How has my passion and purpose for life evolved over the years?

No comments:

Post a Comment