Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August Week 3 - Embracing A Spirit Of Gratitude - Giving Thanks For Life's Lessons






One of the number one lessons I have learned over the years is that the things I have sometimes desired most, turned out to be what I needed the least. Sometimes the lessons that we are in need of are manifested during seasons of what we may perceive as lack. Oftentimes we miss out on the lesson trying to get to the blessing, only to be given the same test again and again, until hopefully we eventually achieve mastery.

I don't know anyone who enjoys the process of taking tests but most will admit to the satisfaction of receiving an "A". This week I encourage you to give thanks for life's lessons. Every lesson learned brings us a step closer to achieving our destinies. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment