Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Celebrating 31 Years Of Blessings and God's Grace!




Wow! 31! It seems that I was just celebrating my 21st birthday, and now I am officially "thirty-something!" These were my thoughts as I awakened this morning and began to reflect over the years and how much has changed in my life. My life is far different from the way I imagined it would be a decade ago by the time I reached this age, yet in many ways it's far better than I ever imagined!!!

The lessons I've learned, people who have crossed my path, and all that through God's grace I have been able to accomplish makes this day all the more special. Being the perfectionist that I have a tendency to sometimes be, I'm still not all that I desire to be, but I thank God that I haven't accepted a life of stagnation, but instead have chosen to push forward into all that God has purposed for my life. This journey has not been easy, but the good days have outweighed the bad. In the midst of it all my favorite scripture, Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Still holds true!!!

So in honor of having the victory in knowing that things truly do work our for our good, be encouraged to keep pressing forward, continue seeking God, and living a life of purpose, despite the obstacles, the disappointments, and the set-backs. In the end, the victory will be so much greater than the cost, and the greatest reward will be peace. Peace in knowing that you are living a life of purpose!

Top Life Lessons Learned

1. Jesus Is The Way, The Truth, And The Life! This Journey Would Be Unbearable Without His Presence

2. Love Is The Cure To Many Of The World's Problems

3. Regardless Of What I Do I Will Never Be Able To Please Everyone

4. You Are What You Attract

5. All Things Work Together For The Good Even When I Don't Understand

6. Change Begins With Me, And I Am The Only Person I Can Change

7. You Reap What You Sew
(Financially, Spiritually, Health, Career, Relationships ect.)

8. Loving Family and Real Friends Are Truly A Blessing! They Will Be There When You're Up And When You're Down!

9. The Keys To Success In Any Area Of Life Are: God's Will, Diligence, Consistency, Perserverance, Having A Sense Of Purpose

10. Relationships Require Having A Heart To Give

No comments:

Post a Comment