Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Let's Win In 2010!!!!





Happy New Year!!!

Every day provides us with another opportunity to identify and work toward the fulfillment of our life purpose. A new year is our chance to reflect on the past 365 days and determine if we were truly good stewards of each day, and every opportunity that had the power to bring us a step closer to living a life of purpose.

This year I encourage every individual to not only reflect, revise, and review the events and decisions that have transpired over the course of the past year, but as we celebrate 2010, prepare to fight!!! Fight by actively taking the necessary steps needed to manifest a life of purpose. In honor of the new year, I am dedicating the next twelve months to self-discovery and personal development. There are some struggles that have been following me for the past decade, and though in many cases I've been able to navigate my way around them, they still remain and have proven to be a hindrance in some areas of my life. I have decided that this year I will win the battle against strongholds, mindsets, habits, and any other threat standing between me and my destiny. I would like to invite you to join me for this journey of self-discovery and development. Each month is being dedicated to a specific focus, and every week I will be posting messages of encouragement, tips and suggestions in areas ranging from relationships and finances, to health and wellness. Today is the first day of a life changing year, Let's win in 2010!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. New year, new opportunity to win the battles we've probably been fighting for ages. I believe though, that with a new attitude, major changes, and victory is in store.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy!!! I'm really excited about you joining me for this journey! Yes, victory is ours!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete